Top Ten Reasons Lebron James,… or some other Impact Free Agent, will sign with the Knicks… Eventually
By Orange and Blue
April 23, 2010
After channeling my inner gullible fanatic to find a reason to hope for a change in fortunes next season,… I fell asleep and had a vision of Gullible Fanatic bearing a huge table sort of like the tablet from the movie “The Ten Commandments,” which Charleton Heston presented to the Isrealites.
Well Gullible was pleased with my optimism and decided that I should be the one to awaken from the dream state to present Knicks Fandom the stories from his search around the blogosphere, which he encoded in his tablet, or was it an I pad, that communicated the Top Ten Reasons why Lebron James or some other free agent will sign with the New York Knicks… eventually…. So Here Goes Gullible’s findings, his pearls of Knicks optimism from around the web.
Gullible’s Top Ten:
3. Lebron James rocks New York Yankee’s cap!
4. Lebron James new Nike kicks are Blue and Orange and say “I Heart New York!”
6. Because one of Isola’s sources told him so
7. The Losing Culture is Changing at 2 Penn Plaza! *
8. Who doesn’t play better under Mike D’Antoni! *
9. Donnie Walsh knows what he’s doing, and if he doesn’t he always has plans B, C, D, E, F, G,… etc…
What are your top ten reasons why Lebron or some other A list superstar or stars will sign with the Knicks eventually?
* Gullible got wind of Knicksdefense’s Enthusiastic Statements but that enthusiasm must have disappeared into the ether…